Beauty Our Way…
Good day Ladies & Gentlemen! So, it’s been over four months that I’ve had my blog up and running and I thought that it was about time that I shared a bit about myself and my background with you all. I come from a little town in Washington State called “Lacey.” I am currently a full-time student at Saint Martin’s University studying to get my bachelors in Business Administration and I work full-time for the state of Washington.
I simply love makeup! I don’t know why but I always have and always will be committed to wearing it and teaching others how to properly apply makeup in person or through my video how-to’s. I am a freelance makeup artist and a former Mac Cosmetics employee. I frequent stores such as; Target, Ulta, Sephora, and Nordstrom’s to bring you the latest reviews in beauty.
Missy’s Beauty Product reviews promises weekly beauty news, product reviews, video how-to’s, and more! This is my first time blogging and I am trying to get as many subscribers through social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and word of mouth. So please subscribe and leave a comment on what you think about what I’ve done with the site as well as what you would like to see featured.
Missy’s Beauty Product Review Team:
Melissa “Missy” Bell
Missy’s Beauty Product Review Team Believes:
- Beauty starts from within.
- What we put in our body is just as important as what we put on it.
- Makeup is an accessory – not a necessity. With or without, we’re gorgeous!
- God gave us these natural kinky curls; we will learn to embrace and manage them.
- HEALTHY hair is the only “Good Hair” we know.
- A little pop of color never hurt anyone.
- Trends are made solely to inspire; we will still hone our styles.
- We will learn to dress for our body types.
- A flawless face, luxurious head of hair, and fab outfit can be achieved at any price; budget beauty queens and bargainistas unite!
- Beautiful people have beautiful personalities.